|Gargona is rated 5/5! This article is in the correct format, with most/all of the sections complete, and contains true and good content! Feel free to improve the content (as long as you don't replace good content with worse ones).|
Gargona is the main antagonist in every season of Mia and Me.
Gargona is very independent and clever. She appears to be much smarter than Rixel and knows when his plans will not work. She is quick-tempered and sarcastic. In Season 1, Gargona is shown to imitate Panthea whenever the latter is talking and seems to want to just get out of Centopia. She dislikes unicorns, the elves of Centopia, and Rixel. She is very selfish in some ways.
- Gargona was Panthea's general in her reign in Season 1. She would lead Panthea's troops while following her orders
- Lord Drakon is the ruler of the dark elves, and rules over Gargona. In seasons 2 and 3 she tries to complete missions for him alongside the other figures he sends so she can return home to Dystopia.
- Gargona teams up with Rixel to fight with the Elves and catch Onchao.
- Gargona and Rixel make Varia work for them to bring informations for what the Elves are up to.
- Gargona teams up with Dax and the bug men in Season 3 to fight with the Elves and get the Heart Shards from Centopia's Heart first.
- Gargona worked with the Munculus in Season 1 to capture Unicorns for Panthea.
- The Elves fight with Gargona to save the Unicorns.
- Gargona with the Muncs tries to capture the Unicorns.
Gargona has a staff, wears a red dress and has a black headdress/wig. She attacks with snakes which trap the Unicorns or the Elves.
- Gargona as well us the other Muncs shrink when she's touched by water.
Main Article: Gargona/Gallery.