|Thats What Friends are For|
|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Air date||September 25, 2016 (Nick jr. USA)|
The Unwanted Roommate
Return to Pantheas Castle
Thats What Friends are For is the twelfth episode of the second season of Mia and Me.
When Mia lands in the elven crater, she notices that today is the day when each elf has a gift for his best friend. Because no one has a present for Xolana, Mo gives her the one he actually had prepared for Yuko.
In Centopia, it is the day celebrating friendships. When Mo comes across Xolana, who is sad because she hasn't received any presents from her friends, Mo gives her the present he was going to give to Yuko in order to cheer her up. Mia and her friends must head into a cave in which the walls reflect a reflection of one's best friend, in search of the Crystal Unicorn who has the final ring. Meanwhile, Rixel strikes a deal with Polytheus, who joins the elves on their latest quest.
Major Events Edit
- Mia and Mario convince Renzo that the tournament could be the answer they're looking for.
- Mo gives up Yuko's gift to Xolana because she didn't receive a gift from anyone on friendship day
- The elves go to retrieve the third ring of Ono's crown.
- Mo gives Polytheus the second gift he had for Yuko, because Polytheus discovered he had no friends in the world.
- Polytheus warns the elves of Rixel's plan.
- The oracle for this episode is "In the wealth that grows forever, find the goal of your endeavor."
- Polytheus ends up warning the elves about Rixel's latest plan after Mo gives him a crystal he found as a token of friendship.
- The crystals of the cave show the reflection of someone's best friend rather than their own, something Polytheus was initially unaware of since he doesn't have any real close friends and thus only ever saw his own reflection. They were created by the Crystal Unicorn in an attempt to remember their own best friend.
- Main article: Mia and Me - Episode 212/Transcript
- Main article: Mia and Me - Episode 212/Gallery